This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation programs to support business needs and attract and retain top talent. Responsibilities include: competitive analysis, internal impact analysis, cost projections, implementation strategies, and strong communication with HR Management.
BASIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Regularly review and analyze external market data for competitiveness; prepare reports to display and analyze data, analyze implementation cost and develop recommendations on, current design, analysis, budgeting and implementation of new programs.
- Administer compensation programs and processes including, but not limited to new hire compensation, annual merits, promotions, transfers and other job changes.
- Provide guidance and consultative services on compensation issues to Management
- Manage FLSA analysis and compliance, including management of the job description database to ensure creation and maintenance of accurate and updated job descriptions
- Administer HRIS programs as they relate to succession planning and compensation
- Participate in formal salary surveys and provide market data reports on an ad-hoc basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or closely related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in compensation analysis and administration or related areas
- Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
- Experience working with an HRIS system, preferably ADP
- Familiarity with compensation theory and practice
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in order to effectively interact with customers, vendors, coworkers